How to rape a country
IJ Fiesta was quite boring. Cleris and I went fishing and released the fish into the sea after training. Cleris and I had free ice kachang and bought a pair of fbts. It was that Boring. But hey, sailing stall earned like, $51! And Cleris, Caroline and I won the lucky draw thingy. Caroline won the top prize boy. $50 Zara voucher! AHAHA! We're gonna divide it by 5. Ahaha
And as if IJ Fiesta wasn't boring enough, training was also boring thaks to the heavy rain. So just slack slack here, slack slack there (except for me! I was reading my Pink Lit book! Yeah and I hi-lighted stuff so, I can raise my hand up the next time Mrs Low asks if anybody read the book. AHAHA!).
This post isn't very English-y cos I'm too tired to edit it and I've to get off the computer like, now. NOW cos it's almost 1230 and I promised myself I would start studying at 1230 and be prepared for tuition so I can answer questions.
Ciaoooooo

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home